Kept 7 times
School Caps: Which Of These Was Part Of Your Uniform? 1911 to 2002
Join School Caps: Which Of These Was Part Of Your Uniform??
- Someone kept School Caps: Which Of These Was Part Of Your Uniform? 11 weeks ago
- Someone joined School Caps: Which Of These Was Part Of Your Uniform? 11 weeks ago
- Someone commented on British Royalty - Princess Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh - London - 1951 3 months ago
- Someone commented on Shopping - Girls Learn Retail Skills - LCC Silverthorpe Secondary School - Camberwell - 1955 4 months ago
- Someone joined School Caps: Which Of These Was Part Of Your Uniform? 6 months ago
There are no polls for this box.
Actor Richard Attenborough dressed as a...Keep
Pupils making their way into Kidbrooke School, the...Keep
Schoolgirls act as customers and assistants in the...Keep
Prince William waves at onlookers after his first...Keep
Four year old Prince William waves at onlookers...Keep
Military students, wearing the traditional Chinese...Keep
Children being evacuated.Keep
Standing smartly to attention, boys at the Duke of...Keep
Actress Peggy Ashcroft with girls of Archbishop...Keep
Princess Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh...Keep
Why were these recommended?
We try to uncover interesting memory boxes based on things you told us, like where you live or used to go to school. Other memory boxes might be shown because similar users have also kept them or because of the interests you've added to your profile.
Why am I seeing the same things over?
To keep the recommendations simple, we pick a maximum number of memory boxes to be shown per day. Once you've seen all those, the same ones will repeat until we make new recommendations for you tomorrow. Remember to 'keep' any recommendations you like, and these will not be shown to you again in future.
But nothing here is interesting to me!?
Try adding more information to your profile - the more information you add, the more chances we have to recommend something you'll like. We're always looking to improve Friends Reunited and welcome your feedback on this feature hereGo back to recommendations